ok, I get it- I suck at blogging regularly.
Hello friends! I have been busy… with life! While I can’t pour my heart and soul into this post, I’ll give you a few quick bullet points on the life of Taryn as of late.
Cool mental shizz:
- Working on telling my inner critic to “STFU”
- Doing tasks while still being terrified (turns out, I have nothing to fear! More on that later)
- I’m pretty sure I’m safe to say I’m out of my quarter-life crisis fog! (definitely more on that later)
- New coping mechanism for anxiety. I.E.: coloring, crochet, hiking, and walking by the beach with Abbey!
Awesome work stuff:
- I’ve attended a few workshops/ networking events
- Fantastic clients
- New clients (yes!)
- New freelance colleagues (A major yes for all who know the struggle of working solo)
- LOVE Long Beach, like totally omg wow, it’s super awesome!
- My roommate is the bomb.com. Seriously the chillest girl ever, couldn’t have asked for a better situation… because there isn’t one!
- Beach meets downtown: I live 5 minutes walking distance from the beach, but I’m also located downtown, so I get the best of both worlds!
- Making new friends: I’ve seem to have found my people!
So in a nutshell, I’m pretty happy with life at this moment. I realize that the more I participate in my life, that better it gets. Who knew?! That’s it, for now. I could try and say I’ll have something up next week, but who am I kidding? 😉